Friday, April 6, 2012

Update!!

I've been away from the blog here for awhile. Sorry 'bout that. I've been doing a lot of painting. Comics are in huge need of an inspirational boost right now. However, the huge amount of painting I've been doing has resulted in lots of things to post. I'm in the process of photographing all of the recent work I've done, as far as painting, so I can post them. I've been doing some pretty cool experiments and I think a lot of you may have seen most of them, as I like to post snapshots to facebook as I finish pieces. Speaking of facebook, I'll be making a facebook page for Art by Big Bunce really soon, too, to help errbody stay in touch with it. Anyway, stay updated, regardless. Follow my blog if you haven't started already. The new pieces will be up in mere days and there are more to come in the current series. If you have questions or are interested in any pieces, feel free to contact me and we'll go from there. Peace. -BB



No comments:

Post a Comment